Way Tutu Cute

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Germs... YUCK!

I'm not your typical germaphobe, but when it comes to my little ones, I tend to think about things a little more than I should.  Things like who used the shopping cart at the supermarket before we did.  Did they wash their hands when they should have?  Did they have a cold?  Yeah... gross, right?  It's funny because when it's just me, I don't really care too much.  I guess because I can control whether or not I put my hands in my mouth or wipe my eyes but when it comes to my one year old, I just can't afford to take any chances.

When my oldest was born, we received a shopping cart/high chair cover as a gift.  We used it constantly.  I decided then that it was one of the "must-haves" for anyone with a little one and bought several as gifts along the years.  When I had my 2nd child, I made sure that our cover was washed and ready for her, as soon as she could sit up.  We take it everywhere!  It is especially appreciated for those random trips to the supermarket and when we go out to eat.  After a quick wipe down, not only is she safe, but it's also really comfy for her!  I caught her falling asleep a couple of times.  Do you blame her?

A month or so ago, we welcomed a new vendor onto WayTutuCute.com.  Shopping Cart Covers 4 Babies are a bit different.  They fit shopping carts and restaurant high chairs like the rest of them, but they also fit most mall strollers and park swings - every place I can think of sitting my little one when we're out of the house.  Brilliant.  Not only do they fit more things, but she has such a wide variety of fabric choices too!  I believe the one we had only came in two options - blue or pink.  Boringggg.... An added bonus is that she also creates matching pillows and drawstring bags and the set is only $65!  What a deal.

Make sure you check these beauties out.  And if you have a little one, or know of one that is frequently out of the house, it's a must have!  Great gift idea for baby showers, 1st birthdays or just because you want to make a little one happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment